(Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm est
7 Middlebury Blvd #5, Randolph, NJ 07869
Speakers: Three Aspen partners - Bob Tonczos, Jake Priber and Matthew Muller Agenda: Coverage of 5 main topics - Maintenance - What you should be doing to prep the car to make
Speakers: Three Aspen partners – Bob Tonczos, Jake Priber and Matthew Muller
Agenda: Coverage of 5 main topics –
- Maintenance – What you should be doing to prep the car to make sure you can enjoy your DE experience without issue
- Transportation – How you should think about getting to and from the DE, as your car morph’s through the different levels of track prep
- Safety – How to ensure yourself and the other DE participants are safe while you’re enjoying your DE experience
- Performance – As you move up the DE groups, we all want to go faster. What does it take to do that?
- Driver Coaching – PCA provides instructors at the beginner to intermediate level’s, but that doesn’t mean the learning should stop when the Instructor is no longer in the car. When is the right time to get a coach on board and what should you be trying to glean from them?
Each of these main topics will address what a driver needs to be doing differently as they progress through the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced driving groups. Each topic will contain valuable information for all drivers, at all levels.